Sunday, April 21, 2013

The "Walk" and Jailbaits

I had an interesting conversation with some of my guy friends today. This is one thing I LOVE about having mostly guy friends. They give me the inside scoop about the inner workings of a male's mind, which is rather simple (sex, sex, and more sex). Anyway, my friend was telling me that you can tell if a girl is great in bed, purely based on the way she walks:

1) The Cat-walker. Post-sex, if a girl walks with confidence to the bathroom, strutting her stuff, then it means she's good in the sack.

2) The Doddler(?), think he meant Waddler. Where the girl is kind of shy and covers her body and shruggingly hurries to the bathroom. I guess she walks like a duck too?

The friend said that the "walk" is 100% accurate, thus far. So if you're a guy, and want to know beforehand, if a girl is going to be a good fuck, make sure to pay attention to the way she walks. Stay away from waddlers :P I think there was another walk in the middle of cat and waddle, but I was pretty hungover today so I can't remember right now. But I think it's true. You're either good in bed or not. There's no middle ground, really.

So...the last time I dated a 21 year old(?) was a couple years back and I vowed never to go that route again. Why? Because he was:

1) Super immature
2) Rabbit hump
3) Drunk dialed me at 5 am
4) Loud and obnoxious all the time. I had to tell him to shut up whenever he came over, because he talked so loud  that my neighbors could probably hear.

So why did I even date him? Well, I like to be an equal opportunist. I was always curious about dating younger guys. And I kind of have a bucket list of the types of guys I want to date before getting married. He also bought me a HUGE 36 pack Pepero for Pepero day (It was the sweetest thing). Anyway, the last straw was when he drunk dialed me at 5 am and asked to come over. Dude, I have work the next day, respect my sleep! So it was goodbye~

Fast forward to..a month ago(?) I meet this 23 y/o and he's cute and funny, etc. so I thought I'd give it another whirl. But this one...had a drinking problem, which I didn't know about til a month into dating him. So, I'm at my friend's going away party. This guy shows up super drunk and belligerent. Is rude to me and my friends, so I tell his friend to take his ass home. But he keeps coming back and tries to grab/hug my girlfriend. Like what?! How embarrassing is that? In front of all my friends, he acts a fool, and in turn makes me look like a fool. The next day, he calls and says he doesn't remember anything. That's the lamest excuse ever. My ex-boyfriend was a belligerent alcoholic, so I am SUPER disgusted by people who change when they are drunk. And he knew about him too, so again..it was goodbye~

A guy who doesn't know how to handle his alcohol, is probably the BIGGEST TURN OFF! If you know that you're going to become a monster, then don't even drink at all. I've always been surrounded by happy drunks, so I'll never understand those angry drunk people, EVER.

Ugh~ Been inadvertently listening to my aunt and uncle bitch at each other over some stupid baby photoshoot thing. Why can't they just bicker in their own bedroom, instead of in the kitchen, where the whole world (me) could  hear their business. They both have the loudest voices too. Aren't they the least bit..embarrassed? I need to get out of here...

No comments:

Post a Comment